MaxGo Manager is the free Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution for handheld devices!
Mobile device management (MDM) is important for today’s mobile workforce. The right MDM solution provides IT departments with the tools they need to configure devices, troubleshoot and fix problems quickly. MaxGo Manager is a software solution that allows Handheld Android users to easily configure, manage and support all of their devices, regardless of deployment size.
Setting up grouped devices
Creating a MaxGo Manager account is simple, and logging in is as easy as entering your Manager ID. As soon as you’re signed in, you can begin creating device groups and group configurations. Configuration possibilities are almost limitless within MaxGo Manager. Users can download and install apps, update operating systems, change system and client settings, run staging scripts and more — all from MaxGo Manager’s easy-to-use interface.
Works as an efficient tech support portal
When all units are operating smoothly, MaxGo Manager provides a simple and streamlined way to update devices and change settings. In the case of a device that needs troubleshooting, this solution shines as an efficient and effective technical support portal.
MaxGo Manager displays helpful charts with details such as battery level, charging level, CPU temperature, signal and signal strength. Users can also open lists of installed apps, take screenshots for specific mobile units, uninstall apps manually, clear app data or force-quit problematic software. In the event of a lost or stolen device, MaxGo Manager allows you to delete devices from the management dashboard and completely clear their data.
An MDM solution for today’s mobile workforce
MaxGo Manager is a smart MDM solution that allows users to organize devices into groups, assign unique group configurations, share accounts with other users, customize user permissions, add and remove apps, gain useful insights about Handheld Android devices and much, much more.
- Fix CPU temperature on some devices
- Fix manage stopping to collect data after the device has been in standby for a while in some cases
- Clean up old data more aggressively to free storage
- Clean up old data correctly when device if offline
- Fixed issue with invalid characters in the serial number
- Better error handling when server requests fail
- Fixed missing name and location values in Setup-Intent
- Add missing log entry after all commands finished successfully
1.2.1 hotfix released to fix an issue with the Nautiz X6 serial number format on EU units.
- Added IMEI to cell information
- Added Self-Update support for Manager and Staging (needs to be enabled in a config group)
- Fixed wrong serial number on Nautiz X6 (see here for a migration guide)
- Correctly delete local data on disconnect
- Added Phone and SIM number to cell information
- Fixed wrong serial number on Algiz RT7 and Algiz RT8
- Fixed setup layout on smaller screens and landscape
- Fixed crash during app update after a reboot
- Added support for Algiz RT8
- Added option to set custom name and location during setup
- Check server periodically for config changes in case device push message isn’t working
- Show Staging version during setup and in logs
- Ask for account password when disconnecting device
- Fixed hands and crashes on device rotation during setup
- Fixed RemoteScripts being marked as done if an error occurred
- Skipping some commands during initial setup that can cause a crash or loop
- Fixed tasks running in background when no account is set up
- Fixed incorrect S/N on Algiz RT7
- Correctly run RemoteScrupts if the device was disconnected and added to an account
- Solved issue where the Manager would sometimes not start other apps correctly
- Don’t try to send data if there is no account set up yet
- Add information about updated system apps and allow to uninstall updates remotely
- Fix issue with app list update and blacklist on Android 8.0+